Marina A-1 Deck 12

fitzie39

Can anyone five me any information about the 4 Concierge Verandah statetrooms on deck 12? Has anyone sailed in these cabins, and, if so, is the convenience of being on the upper deck worth the extra $$$.

If anyone has specific photos, would appreciate seeing them.

Many thanks

• 4 weeks later...

No...I haven't received an answer as yet. However, I think I really like the convenience of Deck 12...no elevator waits, close to pool, coffee, Terrace Cafe, etc. Not sure whether it's worth the extra money to everyone, but it is to us.

Hope to see you aboard,

This is just a wild guess but you might go to the Marina roll calls. Try findinbg a recent cruise that may have returned not too long ago. I have found that often people keep on posting after the return, even if only to say "had a great cruise, glad to have met you all".

Besides, people who have "subscribed" to the thread will continue to get email updates of new posts, and someone might have an answer for you.

Another thought is to go back through the roll call for the inaugural cruise. I may be wrong but it seems to me that there were lots of posts on that thread about various accommodations.

Maybe Jim & Stan have some input to make!

Mura

Thanks for everyone's advice. We've gone ahead and reserved a Concierge Class cabin on Deck 9 for the Jan. 3rd Marina sailing. That deck also seems to have advantages since it's also the location of the Concierge Lounge.

Anyway, I'm sure they'll all be great and we look forward to seeing some of you on board.

Archived