San Francisco Mercury Cruisers

sassystyxfan

I'm going to give this one more shot. ;)

What time is muster? Our CC partiers would like to plan a meeting maybe before sailaway AND we want to be ready for the Golden Gate photo op. Our ship leaves at 5:00 p.m.

What's the earliest anyone got to board?

Thank you!

I won't be on this cruise. Sailing on Infinity on May 16. From past experience, probable that muster will be at 4pm or 4:30pm. Would suggest that you plan your rendezvous for sailaway in the lounge with a view at the front of ship. You can enjoy the view and get acquainted.

Hancock

Hi there!

We will be on the Mercury 3/30 with a 8pm sailing time and from what I understand the muster is 1 hour prior to setting sail. I will visit the boards after the trip and post any info that might be pertinent to future cruisers.

Happy cruising!:)

I'm going to give this one more shot. ;)

What time is muster? Our CC partiers would like to plan a meeting maybe before sailaway AND we want to be ready for the Golden Gate photo op. Our ship leaves at 5:00 p.m.

What's the earliest anyone got to board?

Thank you!

Hi there!

We will be on the Mercury 3/30 with a 8pm sailing time and from what I understand the muster is 1 hour prior to setting sail. I will visit the boards after the trip and post any info that might be pertinent to future cruisers.

Happy cruising!:)

The last post of a Mercury Sailing , she said muster was at 5:30 for her 8PM Sailing.

That was Mar 12th-20 cruise.

Liz:cool:

We're on the 5-4 cruise out of SF and leaving at 8:00 pm. Does anyone know what time the muster is? Thanks

I just checked our papers from the Mercury cruise last March.......sail-a-way was at 8pm. The muster drill was at 7:30, the ship was on her way while we were still standing outside on the deck. We had late seating which was at 8:30 on night one. We passed under the Gate while dark but were looking out the dining room windows. It is much, much nicer during daylight, but still pretty awesome.

I think the best place for sailing under the GG is at the aft of the ship, I can't describe the sight as the ships bow begins to sail under the bridge and slowly the rest of the ship follows.

We boarded around 2pm. I am just guessing but I would think given this info that a 5pm sail-a-way would muster at 4:30.

Thanks Rick! Being 1.5 hours late would certainly have an impact on it. Disembarkation is no fun because we all know what's waiting for us after clearing customs and hearing our baggage tag color read; the end of the cruise. :(

Archived