Ship on a stick

Princesss

My two DD's and I won 6 between us on Conquest in June...Wasn't a "have to win one" but did so don't think you can't....

We each got one for winning the photo scavenger hunt...We were the smallest group competing..4 of us...

Oldest Dd and I won the 80's music trivia so each got one...then she was captain of our losing trivia contest so got one for that too...

I got mine for winning a ping pong contest on Conquest, against all the boys.

Are you good at sports?? Triumph had it for mini golf instead.

Unfortunately not... I almost won one on the Conquest when they were asking questions like a contest that was in the Toulouse lounge and it was also live on TV for the people in their cabins, they could call in.. I had the correct answer to a question but somebody else was called on & got the ship on a stick. It was a teenage boy and he looked like he couldn't care less... probly threw the thing away LOL

There are currently three listed on E-bay, ranging from .99 to $10:

http://shop.ebay.com/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=m570.l1313&_nkw=Carnival+ship+on+a+stick&_sacat=See-All-Categories

Happy bidding!

It cut off some of the addy, just type in Carnival ship on a stick in all categories.

I just bid on 2 of them ! The $10.00 one has $5 shipping, neither of them are for ships I've been on, but I bid anyway ! :p

Confession time...I was able to trade my medal that I got on the Triumph for a Ship on a Stick. I promised my daughter I would win one for her and was getting close to the end of the cruise. I explained my dilemma to the kind lady that was running a contest and she, ever so discreetly, passed me a ship on a stick as I, just as discreetly, passed her the medal I won earlier. Am I ashamed? Heck no! A little guilty? Perhaps. Was my daughter's reaction to seeing the Ship on a Stick worth it? PRICELESS!!

OMG I know the feeling, I was in line with my OFFICIAL Dallas Cowboys Helmet and Football, one item for each of my two sons.. I was in line to get Troy Aikmans autograph on them & JUST AS IT WAS MY TURN they said he can only sign one autograph per person ! (this is beacause so many people took all kinds of multiple crap to have Troy sign so they could sell it for a profit, not that they really cared. - bet they are chair hogs as well !) I digress... anyway, I was so sad, I went into my sob story (but true) about how I have a son in the Marines and the other getting his Masters degree and how in the world can I choose one son over the other ? They said Okay, but after you it is one per person only... I was so happy !!! The things we do for our kids !!!

I got one in May for being on the winning team in Quest. The prize was a bottle of wine, which we girls gave to a couple that helped us win. I went to the guy doing the contest and begged for a ship on a stick. After all, I'd accidentally shown the room full of people my boobs trying to win! :o

He didn't have one but told me to meet him before Bingo the next day. I did, and sure enough---I got my ship on a stick and a medal! :D

I WILL show boobage for a ship on a stick !! :eek:

I'll mail you one from the Ecstasy if you want it. Email me if you do.

You are so sweet ! I will email you and send someting via pay pal.. that would be great since I HAVE been on the Ecstasy !

I dont know how to email anyone on here !

Enter a contest and be a COMPLETE loser. I've seen them give the ship on stick to some people that were pathetic.....

I got a medal for having the lowest score at a trivia contest....I suck at that kind of thing but my sister dragged me to it :o

I have a ship-on-a-stick from a trivia contest on Ecstasy and most recently a medal from the liars gameshow on Triumph. I had to really act stupid, jumping up and down and yelling like a mad man, to get on stage for the latter so the win was nice:)

You are so sweet ! I will email you and send someting via pay pal.. that would be great since I HAVE been on the Ecstasy !

I dont know how to email anyone on here !

chelleaperry@gmail.com

I can send it out from downtown Ft Worth TX on Friday.

We ended up with 3 of them because DH and DS won a contest and then when we were celebrating my hubby's bday, I snagged one to award him for such a great feat in getting that old.

Our team "the Dumb Blondes" no we were not all blonde....won the Trivia contest on the Liberty (evidently we were not dumb either). They gave us 5 ships on a stick - there were 4 of us - I got 2 - (Im the one not blonde) and 4 medals, and 2 bottles of champagne....we racked up! I have one of ships on a stick proudly displayed in my bedroom on my Carnival Shelf (the other collecting dust in my closet)....I have those cool plastic carnival DOD glasses -one is a Whale Tail, all of my S & S cards (4), my medal, a Carnival Cork Screw, and my Ship pins on it! I gaze at each day knowing that soon I will add to it....awww the joys of cruising!

My 12 year old daughter won a ship on a stick on the Dream in March. She won the Michael Jackson trivia contest. (she is obsessed with 80's music) She won even though the room was filled with adults. She was the only kid playing. She was very proud! It really made her day.

Our team "the Dumb Blondes" no we were not all blonde....won the Trivia contest on the Liberty (evidently we were not dumb either). They gave us 5 ships on a stick - there were 4 of us - I got 2 - (Im the one not blonde) and 4 medals, and 2 bottles of champagne....we racked up! I have one of ships on a stick proudly displayed in my bedroom on my Carnival Shelf (the other collecting dust in my closet)....I have those cool plastic carnival DOD glasses -one is a Whale Tail, all of my S & S cards (4), my medal, a Carnival Cork Screw, and my Ship pins on it! I gaze at each day knowing that soon I will add to it....awww the joys of cruising!

LOL I have an area with all that stuff too ! Including the monkey they sell the drinks in LOL

take me with you on your next one. we one a ship on a stick during a trivia game. we had to listen to the movie line and name the comedy movie. my brother and i came in second for the place/monument trivia. the only reason we lost is because they showed a picture of the what use to be sears tower....so thats what the answer was..however we said it is now the Willis tower and no longer the sears tower...and i thought the royal palace in thailand had a specific name....not just royal palace. not bad considering we were the youngest in there. the other couple beat us by 1 point :mad:.....travelling the world really helped us in that game

I've got a whole bunch of 'em,,,all won for singing in the Passenger Talent Show, or the "Legends Show". I love my "24 karet gold, plastic, piece of ships on a stick", and will soon run out of room in my cabinet for 'em. I try to get one on each and every cruise,,,,,but sadly,,,,,sometimes fail. (That gives me an excuse to rebook,,,immediately!) :cool:

"SKY"

DW was so proud when she won a ship on a stick on the Legend. I don't think she stopped smiling the entire cruise. She still keeps it on the nightstand next to her bed, while mine is in a box somewhere.

320.jpg.16b68c6d81e69f65c3f4917e165d0bd7.jpg

It was a mission to get one on my last cruise. We were selected to play the newlywed game on our 1st one and finished 3rd and we didn't get one. Luckly, we got one the 1st night of out 2nd cruise, playing trivia. I was so happy that you thought that I won a free cruise or something. :p

I was on stage trying to win one. I ended up with a medal. On the way back to our cabin while in the elevator a Carnival employee pushed a cart with boxes on it into the elevator. One of the boxes had ships on a stick in them. He saw my grandson looking that them and he gave him one. Once he left the elevator my grandson gave me the ship on a stick because he knew I wanted to win one. :) I actually won one two days later but it wasn’t worth as much as the first one I got. :D

Okay, I "win" mine. However, it takes knowledge and cunning to get it the way I did.

I was on the Dream and was sitting on the ground floor towards the front on the rows that on the side at the back. I had been on previous ships, so I KNEW that when the CD does the Dolly Parton bit they pull out Ships on Stick and throw them out to the audience. Well, just when Butch started dancing as Dolly I quickly moved up to an empty seat off to the side (near the speakers). I knew that there might be a slight chance he would come that far over and I was still on the second row of seats. Well, he came right over the very end, saw me, and threw one right at me. I was super excited. My Carnival knowledge won me that Ship on a Stick, a newbie wouldn't have known that.

Archived