Ship on a stick

Princesss

I really want a ship on a stick BAD ! I am not good at trivia and don't have a hairy chest... after 4 cruises never able to win one, I wish I could just BUY the damn thing !

ebay....

I really want a ship on a stick BAD ! I am not good at trivia and don't have a hairy chest... after 4 cruises never able to win one, I wish I could just BUY the damn thing !

Confession time...I was able to trade my medal that I got on the Triumph for a Ship on a Stick. I promised my daughter I would win one for her and was getting close to the end of the cruise. I explained my dilemma to the kind lady that was running a contest and she, ever so discreetly, passed me a ship on a stick as I, just as discreetly, passed her the medal I won earlier. Am I ashamed? Heck no! A little guilty? Perhaps. Was my daughter's reaction to seeing the Ship on a Stick worth it? PRICELESS!!

I got one in May for being on the winning team in Quest. The prize was a bottle of wine, which we girls gave to a couple that helped us win. I went to the guy doing the contest and begged for a ship on a stick. After all, I'd accidentally shown the room full of people my boobs trying to win! :o

He didn't have one but told me to meet him before Bingo the next day. I did, and sure enough---I got my ship on a stick and a medal! :D

Spirit, Splendor and a blank one available on e-bay now....

I don't think I have ever seen none available, ever on e-bay.

(always at least 1 floating around. Saw like 20-25 one week)

We have multiples from all of our cruises, except our first two on the Sensation. (we didn't know about them or the trivia, etc. games to win them)

I've been looking for a deal on 1 Sensation SOS to complete our set.

Bill

I'll mail you one from the Ecstasy if you want it. Email me if you do.

Seriously, you can sell that crap on Ebay? Had I only known. I won one at a trivia event. Dd played with it for awhile after we got home then I threw it out about a month later. I don't like clutter or knick knacks.

Seriously, you can sell that crap on Ebay? Had I only known. I won one at a trivia event. Dd played with it for awhile after we got home then I threw it out about a month later. I don't like clutter or knick knacks.

You can!!! LOL :eek: But, really, what's the fun in that? :p Then when people ask you, "Oh, what did you get that for?" you have to answer, "$5.99 on eBay". :o No thanks. ;)

How long did it take Susan Lucci to win an Emmy? I say keep trying! :D

My cousin and I won 2 metals and a ship on a stick for winning the scavenger hunt. (see picture, lol) We had a blast. Hope you get one soon!! :D

I won my first ship on a stick for winning the scavenger hunt too. The way I acted after winning it, you would have thought I won an OScar......

How long did it take Susan Lucci to win an Emmy? I say keep trying! :D

Haha, what a cute answer!! :) I like it. And agree! :)

I won my first ship on a stick for winning the scavenger hunt too. The way I acted after winning it, you would have thought I won an OScar......

LOL you sound like us! We were dancing around and celebrating, hahaha I love cruises!!! ;)

Wow, unbelievable that it has been so hard for people to win these SOSs. On the Spirit (our 1st time on Carnival) last November, we won so many (6 or 7 ?) that we sought out cute little kids to give them to. Just to see those smiling faces when giving them out was so worth it. Better than selling them on EBay.

Oh, we won them for trivia, trivia and more trivia........:D

Archived