FOS Easter Carib.- Best night for specialy restaurant?

I've tried searching but all of the threads I've found are pretty old. We want to book one night at Chops while on the Freedom in November, Eastern iten. What is the best night to go? We don't want to miss formal nights, so those two nights are out. I'm thinking either Falmouth or Grand Cayman might be good days to do so. Thoughts?

Your saying your taking eastern caribbean cruise but then you speak about Jamaica and Grand Cayman...I am going on the eastern cruise which is st. maarten/st. thomas and somebody forward me the menu's I not have them anymore but I do recall what is on the days we not like. We chose to go two nights Portofino's and two nights chops.

Dinner may be different on western caribbean but on eastern formal night is night 2 and 6.

Night 3 is Venetian which includes rigatoni, tiger shrimp, chicken marsala and lamb all of which we not care for.

Night 4 is Surf which includes penne pasta, catch of the day, some type of roasted chicken and surf and turf that is filet of some type and shrimp again we not care for. (don't forget they have the alternative menu other items that are served daily such as sirloin steak or similiar, a chicken breast, a type of fish)

Night 5 is Crown and Anchor includes tortellini, salmon, lamb, rissoto primavera again we not care for them

\

As a result we dining in chops twice and portofino's twice on the nights.

Archived