OBC question

[quote name='clarea']The OBC can be used for everything you purchase on board the ship. Everything you mentioned is included plus gratuities, excursions, bingo, etc. Remember though that OBC only credits purchases you make after you board the ship. If you prepay gratuities or schedule excursions on the website before the cruise, these are paid immediately from your credit card.[/quote]

Thanks, now I just have to find out how to by it... :cool:

[quote name='Hank1468']Is there anywhere on the RCCL website that you can view the amount of OBC you have available to you on your upcoming cruise(s)? Thanks.[/quote]
You would have to request a Confirmation Invoice from RCI and then under Booking Charges OBC is coded depending on it's source. If it is coming from a TA it will not show up on your Invoice.

[quote name='cruisenfever']You would have to request a Confirmation Invoice from RCI and then under Booking Charges OBC is coded depending on it's source. If it is coming from a TA it will not show up on your Invoice.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for your help! But how/where on the website do I request a Confirmation Invoice from RCI? Thanks again.

[quote name='negrilbride']Does anyone know if OBC from the RCI Visa is refundable? We are sailing on the Allure in November and my parents will have $100 in credit from booking on a previous cruise, and $200 from credit card rewards points. I am wondering how much of that $300 would be refundable in cash at guest relations.[/quote]

[B][SIZE="3"]Would someone answer Negrilbride as I would like to know also. Thanks![/SIZE][/B]

[quote name='kc320']I've never had a problem having unused OBC refunded...I just go to guest services on the last day & get cash...don't want a refund to my account because I use my RCL Visa card & they would deduct double points for the refund...[/quote]

We did the same thing. We had an OBC for prebooking on our last cruise, and BOA on OBC and they gave us our cash back the last day.

[quote name='DiamondSuiteCruiser']We did the same thing. We had an OBC for prebooking on our last cruise, and BOA on OBC and they gave us our cash back the last day.[/quote]

[B][SIZE=4]Thanks for the information. This sounds like I will be able to get cash back at the end of the cruise for my OBC from my BofA RCCL credit card reward points. Plan A is to book things like the Mystery Theater Dinner, Jade and etc. after boarding, but realize I may not have much luck. To be able to get cash back at the end of the cruise gives me a plan B. [/SIZE][/B]

Archived