I have a very important mission for anyone on a Carnival ship right now.

Cruzzinagain

I don't have the answer for you..BUT..I just want to say that this is my absolute favorite juice. I used to work in a hospital dining hall and we had this. Would have a large cup of it every single day. I thought I was in heaven when I went on my first cruise and they had it as well..LOL.

I was just on the Spirit last week and that is my family's favorite juice as well. I believe it is called passion fruit-orange-guava juice and I think the brand is vitality juices. I think it is only sold from the manufacturer in large quantities, but someone else may have a better answer for that.

There is no reason to be on a cruise right now to answer any question.....there is enough experts here to answer any and all of the questions you have......these guys here are the best in the buisness:eek: ...and have very awesome expertise for Carnival Cruise Lines :)

There is no reason to be on a cruise right now to answer any question.....there is enough experts here to answer any and all of the questions you have......these guys here are the best in the buisness:eek: ...and have very awesome expertise for Carnival Cruise Lines :)

But wouldn't you love to be the one on a cruise right now answering the question?:p

When I lived in Hawaii it was sold in grocery stores, in cans, just like soda. A couple different brands. It really would not matter to me what brand, as I find the one onboard to be a little sweet, not the best to me. this is a good one

http://www.hawaiiansunproducts.com/pass_o_guava.html

I googled pass-o-guava and several brands came up. You can even buy it on amazaon. My grocery store here in TX sells it though.. try some of the mexican grocery stores.

of the concentrate..from a jug..it is emptied into the juice machine, mixed w/ the correct amt of water to dilute for the public..I love it too..I get it in the mornong in my coffee caraff..and have it to mix during the day into my "BUBBA KEG" w/other fine juices:o. Bacardie makes an especially extra f-i-n-e juice;)

of the concentrate..from a jug..it is emptied into the juice machine, mixed w/ the correct amt of water to dilute for the public..I love it too..I get it in the mornong in my coffee caraff..and have it to mix during the day into my "BUBBA KEG" w/other fine juices:o. Bacardie makes an especially extra f-i-n-e juice;)

We do the same thing except that our FINE juice of choice is Malibu Rum. I will fill up several water bottles in the morning (using clean cups not filling the bottle at the spout) so that we have it all day as a mixer on sea days. YUM!

I recently discovered that the Welches brand passionfruit guava juice is pretty close.

I believe it's Vitality brand which is sold to institutions as a restaurant supply brand.

I think Vitality is right--name of the company. They don't sell in smaller quantities.

Yep, it's Vitality brand juices on the Lido, as well as mostly Vitality brand mixers used at the bars.

(division of the Nestle' brand of products)

We do the same thing except that our FINE juice of choice is Malibu Rum. I will fill up several water bottles in the morning (using clean cups not filling the bottle at the spout) so that we have it all day as a mixer on sea days. YUM!

I recently discovered that the Welches brand passionfruit guava juice is pretty close.

in my Mango, Strbry smoothies

Archived