Tuesday sale every week?

jjjbr

Tried the suggested google search and still found nothing. Can you post a link?

there is a 'Specials' link between Captain's Club and My Celebrity at the Celebrity website. After clicking Specials, a screen with boxes appears. Last Tuesday the top left box had a link for the Tuesday Specials.

Linda

There were no deals for 8/2 but obviously they have changed the URL we need to get to the 8/9 deals because they are out.

They do change the link every now and then so we just have to hope one of the techies on here figures it out and posts it for the rest of us.

I miss not being able to go straight to the deals without going through a travel agency site.:)

I'm trying to get more details on the cabins available on 8/9 for the Solstice Sept 29th sailing but I can only find info from Google on inside cabins. Any suggestions on how to get info for Tuesday specials on CC or AQ cabins on the Solstice 9/29 sailing?

Edit to Add: Looked on another site and it appears all AQ cabins are sold out for the 9/29 sailing even though a certain Travel Agent site lists the AQ as only $100 over Concierge Class. Guess I'll hold out that the Oct 23rd sailing comes up on a Tues special with AQ available, otherwise I'll just wait until next year.

There were Tuesday specials on Aug 2 but the specials page on X's website was empty until Tuesday morning for me. On Monday afternoon, I tried the link off my email..no cruises showing then, but there were five listed early Tues am. If X has changed the URL, would love to know the new one. A few extra days gives me time to find flights.

John73, there is a thread here about upgrades to AQ for Solstice, that class may be filled. When a certain agency only waitlists a class of cabins, you can try entering likely remaining cabin numbers into X's on-line booking, but it's tedious.

I'm trying to get more details on the cabins available on 8/9 for the Solstice Sept 29th sailing but I can only find info from Google on inside cabins. Any suggestions on how to get info for Tuesday specials on CC or AQ cabins on the Solstice 9/29 sailing?

Edit to Add: Looked on another site and it appears all AQ cabins are sold out for the 9/29 sailing even though a certain Travel Agent site lists the AQ as only $100 over Concierge Class. Guess I'll hold out that the Oct 23rd sailing comes up on a Tues special with AQ available, otherwise I'll just wait until next year.

According to the TA site I'm viewing from a Google search, the following categories for Solstice 9/29 sailing on the Aug 9 one day sale are:

Cat 10 -- $899

AQ ------$1499

Several posters have stated that they recieve emails from Celebrity concerning the sales. I remember getting them years ago, but no matter how many times I sign up for emails from Celebrity I no longer get anything from them. Is there some secret to getting the emails that I don't know about?

Several posters have stated that they recieve emails from Celebrity concerning the sales. I remember getting them years ago, but no matter how many times I sign up for emails from Celebrity I no longer get anything from them. Is there some secret to getting the emails that I don't know about?

Check the e-mail filters on your computer.

You may have filtered them out, or they may be going into your spam folder.

I'm new to Celebrity and don't completely understand the Tuesday specials. As I understand it, the specials are published on Thursday but you can't book until Tuesday. Is that correct?

The Tuesday specials are a one-day sale, and, yes, normally the prices are announced the previous Thursday or Friday beforehand. The voyages on the one-day sale are typically for cruises leaving soon, generally 4-6 weeks in advance. They have the designation "new bookings only" and existing bookings cannot be repriced at the sale rates.

Is it just RCCL and Celebrity that do the Tuesday deals?

Since this is a Celebrity forum, you probably won't find any comments about "other" cruiseline specials. Suggest you ask that question on other forums that are specific to the cruiseline you are interested in. :)

Archived