Upsell fairy called - $740 more for Spa Suite on Splendor

tink24

So it looks like you get private access to the spa and unlimited use and priority booking but don't really get free spa treatments. That would not sell me on it!

No...no free spa treatments as far as I can tell.

I think alot of people like them because they are non-smoking cabins. There's a $250 fine if someone smokes in them.

I don't think I would have paid that much for an upgrade to a spa suite. But if you were to buy two passes to the spa as a couple for the week, it would have cost you $249. So you are basically getting the spa passes and then paying a lot more for the extra space and perks of the suite. For me, the Cloud 9 spa passes were totally worth it. We used it almost every day. As a guest in a spa cabin, some of the pay classes in the gym (like Pilates) are free, and you get to use the Thalassotherapy pool, the aroma therapy steam room, regular steam room, solarium, and the tepidarium. We had a balcony on our Splendor cruise, but hardly used it because we spent so much time lounging in the spa area. It is unique to only three or four of Carnival's ships.....great for those of us who need to relax.

Archived