Theme Nights

J.E.C

Does any one know if Celebrity has any theme nights - we are on the Eclipse out of Southampton to Venice and I think I have read something about a masked evening.

Or is there anything like on Azamara and NCL who both have white nights.

Many thanks

Does any one know if Celebrity has any theme nights - we are on the Eclipse out of Southampton to Venice and I think I have read something about a masked evening.

Or is there anything like on Azamara and NCL who both have white nights.

Many thanks

Did Celebrity several times and never has those nights you mentioned, maybe Europe is different? We always had 50"s Prom, 60's night, Caribbean deck party, Dancing with the Stripes.

Did Celebrity several times and never has those nights you mentioned, maybe Europe is different? We always had 50"s Prom, 60's night, Caribbean deck party, Dancing with the Stripes.

Hi:) you are correct about not having theme nights. They don't

have them. But as for Dancing with the Stripes? I consider that an

evening event and a fun one at that!:) I have not danced but have

been a judge twice:D

Hi:) you are correct about not having theme nights. They don't

have them. But as for Dancing with the Stripes? I consider that an

evening event and a fun one at that!:) I have not danced but have

been a judge twice:D

Hi Lois, I see you on here all the time and you do give good advice. DH was selected for Dancing with the Stripes, and it was then judged by the audience. He did not win, was too politicly correct. It was won by a waiter and his passenger partner who really got down and dirty!!!!!!!!!!!

On another night there were dancers who showed up at the lessons, and a few were selected to compete against each other toward the end of the cruise. They were trained by the show dancers on a one on one basis. My DH was selected to judge that one, like ice skating, holding up cards the old fashioned way. Both were fun nights!!!!!!!!!:)

Hi Lois, I see you on here all the time and you do give good advice. DH was selected for Dancing with the Stripes, and it was then judged by the audience. He did not win, was too politicly correct. It was won by a waiter and his passenger partner who really got down and dirty!!!!!!!!!!!

On another night there were dancers who showed up at the lessons, and a few were selected to compete against each other toward the end of the cruise. They were trained by the show dancers on a one on one basis. My DH was selected to judge that one, like ice skating, holding up cards the old fashioned way. Both were fun nights!!!!!!!!!:)

Hi, yes it is fun:) but when you say he danced too politically correct?:eek:

The only thing I can think of is that he didn't add any "oomph" to

his dance?.....:confused: I hope he had a good time though!

As for giving advice? I try to help when I am able.;)

Hi, yes it is fun:) but when you say he danced too politically correct?:eek:

The only thing I can think of is that he didn't add any "oomph" to

his dance?.....:confused: I hope he had a good time though!

As for giving advice? I try to help when I am able.;)

Probably true, but his officer partner, was very stiff, did not want to do it and wanted to lead, pretended she did not speak English. It was a bad luck of the draw from the hat! He tried to make the best of it. Our tablemates taped it and sent it to us, very sweet! The man makes the woman look good in dancing, the tape was not too bad and yes he had fun!:D

When we were in Turkey and Greece we sort of had themed nights.... In Turkey they brought on board Turkish music and dancers and we had a huge buffet on the pool deck....same for Greece...Didn't do it in the Baltic,maybe because of the weather!!!:):)

Archived