buying wine off bon voyage

flgatormom29

If i were to buy red wine from the bon voyage website and having it sent to my room,

will they deliver it to me b4 we get into our room? We would get to keep it the whole trip right?

It's not one of those items where they keep it until the last day of the trip correct?

Just wanted to make sure we get to keep it before i buy this wine and wine glasses! :-)

When you order anything, the bv dept has you specify when you want it delivered. They can deliver it asap on embarkation day or whenever you want it after then (like for a special occasion). Oh, and wine glasses are already in your stateroom and if you need more your cabin steward will bring you more.

When you order anything, the bv dept has you specify when you want it delivered. They can deliver it asap on embarkation day or whenever you want it after then (like for a special occasion). Oh, and wine glasses are already in your stateroom and if you need more your cabin steward will bring you more.

I didn't know there were wine glasses already.... I was going to buy the etched wine glasses...hmmm, decisions, decisions!

Archived