Coffee!!

Holey

This is a great way to get your special coffees (card gets punched) or your free hot chocolate or brewed coffee (no punches). It can be reused on other sailings if you have punches leftover.

The waiters will tell you that the card can be used on other cruises if punches remain.

Also, use the coupon book and get a nice stainless steel Princess thermal mug with the purchase of the coffee card. (best coupon in the book, IMO)

Thanks for passing that along, "quincytoo," but we still couldn't quite grasp the use of "just sayin'" -- stand-alone, at the end of a post -- by "Pam in CA," earlier in this thread. So we went to that Urban Dictionary site and searched on "just sayin'" (rather than "just saying") and got a page with six explanations of the phrase, some of which were very helpful.

As a result of this exploration, we've come to two conclusions:

(1) We don't like the phrase ("just sayin'") because it is too "sloppy-colloquial" -- not to mention that it was impossible for normal people like us to understand it without all this extra work.

(2) We don't like, and won't be using, the Urban Dictionary site, because it is filled with an incredibly disgusting degree of obscenity and casual, total acceptance of all kinds of sexual perversions and other immoral behaviors. It's the sort of place that would be a "hang-out" for the basest creatures on the planet, the kind of people one would not want to cruise with, folks who are dismantling all that has been good in human culture for millennia. We will gladly remain NOT "au courant with all the hep cat talk" from now on, but thanks for trying to help, "rdsqrl."

(Stepping off the soapbox.)

Well, I would be hanging out with all the other base creatures, dismantling all that has been good in human culture for millennia, except that I'm too busy writing a Ph.D. dissertation which is significantly adding to human culture. But I'd be happy to cruise with you anytime, as I am very tolerant of you normal people. Some of my best friends are normal.

Well, I would be hanging out with all the other base creatures, dismantling all that has been good in human culture for millennia, except that I'm too busy writing a Ph.D. dissertation which is significantly adding to human culture. But I'd be happy to cruise with you anytime, as I am very tolerant of you normal people. Some of my best friends are normal.

What's your subject? Just askin' ;)

Thanks for passing that along, "quincytoo," but we still couldn't quite grasp the use of "just sayin'" -- stand-alone, at the end of a post -- by "Pam in CA," earlier in this thread. So we went to that Urban Dictionary site and searched on "just sayin'" (rather than "just saying") and got a page with six explanations of the phrase, some of which were very helpful.

As a result of this exploration, we've come to two conclusions:

(1) We don't like the phrase ("just sayin'") because it is too "sloppy-colloquial" -- not to mention that it was impossible for normal people like us to understand it without all this extra work.

(2) We don't like, and won't be using, the Urban Dictionary site, because it is filled with an incredibly disgusting degree of obscenity and casual, total acceptance of all kinds of sexual perversions and other immoral behaviors. It's the sort of place that would be a "hang-out" for the basest creatures on the planet, the kind of people one would not want to cruise with, folks who are dismantling all that has been good in human culture for millennia. We will gladly remain NOT "au courant with all the hep cat talk" from now on, but thanks for trying to help, "rdsqrl."

(Stepping off the soapbox.)

ummm....never mind.... :rolleyes:

Bwahahahaha -- I just spit wine all over my keyboard, dude. Next time, warn me so my mouth isn't full. Just sayin' . . .

After posting and then editing most of my reply (trying to be less snarky and all) then read Doug's post, I almost did too ....

but was afraid it might be immoral ...to waste a mouthful of good wine HA!:D

Just saying'

Princess coffee is pig swill. I found it undrinkable. I was glad to get off the ship and have a decent cup of coffee at any port.

On my cruise survey that Princess sent me this morning the awful coffee was one of my reasons for not cruising with them again.

Archived