Is smoking allowed in Freedom Serenity Area?

Irishlinny

Just wondering if anyone who has been on Freedom lately can tell me if smoking is allowed in any part of the Serenity area. I know it's not allowed on the Legend...am hoping it's different on Freedom.

And please, let's not turn this into a smoking debate...it's just a question;)

Bummer :(

Ah well, will just have to smoke at the bar mid ship then where the families hang out..:eek:

Odd one that huh??? Adult area???

Even at the bar there???

Can kind of understand the rule at the beds etc, where people chill out, but even by the bar there???

Just wondering if anyone who has been on Freedom lately can tell me if smoking is allowed in any part of the Serenity area.

You'll be very happy to know that smoking is (thankfully) NOT allowed in the Serenity area!

Freedom is a wonderful ship. Enjoy!

See that is where I am confused as well.

The CCL states open decks starboard. But states nothing specific like deck numbers or names. So if Serenity is on Sky deck which is open why can't you smoke on starboard side??

Just saying..

She may not be happy, may be a smoker ....

Oops, I had to go back and re-read. I thought the OP had written "I hope it's NOT different on the Freedom".

Sorry OP. You WON'T be happy to know that the Serenity area is non-smoking...:o

See that is where I am confused as well.

The CCL states open decks starboard. But states nothing specific like deck numbers or names. So if Serenity is on Sky deck which is open why can't you smoke on starboard side??

Just saying..

I kind of assumed then it was Port side? is it?? If its starboard, then it should be smoking???

Bummer :(

Ah well, will just have to smoke at the bar mid ship then where the families hang out..:eek:

Odd one that huh??? Adult area???

Even at the bar there???

Can kind of understand the rule at the beds etc, where people chill out, but even by the bar there???

Yeah, I really don't understand Carnival's logic with all this either. You can't smoke at the adult pool or the adult Serenity...but it's fine to smoke where the children are. Idiotic. If the Serenity is 2 levels, at least make a small section smoking:rolleyes:

You'll be very happy to know that smoking is (thankfully) NOT allowed in the Serenity area!

Freedom is a wonderful ship. Enjoy!

No, not happy to know it...will just go hang elsewhere. Glad to know it's a great ship, though...

She may not be happy, may be a smoker ....

Zactly!;)

Yeah, I really don't understand Carnival's logic with all this either. You can't smoke at the adult pool or the adult Serenity...but it's fine to smoke where the children are. Idiotic. If the Serenity is 2 levels, at least make a small section smoking:rolleyes:

I don't understand their thinking on that, either.

I don't get why it's okay to smoke in places where kids can be exposed but NOT okay to smoke where kids aren't allowed. :confused:

Archived