Who has a fridge?

Wildgrits

I just took my first cruise on the Victory in January. Not only didn't we have a fridge, I didn't even think anyone had fridges.

This fall we will be on the Legend. Do they have fridges on the Legend? If so is this in the suites and higher or ................................?

Don't get me wrong, I had a great time on the Victory.:D If we did have a fridge, my sisters would have filled it with God knows what.:o

Your Legend will have a mini fridge- They are more like a coolerand does not do a good job with keeping stuff cold.

It is also full of stuff.

When you get to your room you should find the fridge locked-

ask the cabin steward to unlock it. (leave a note since you might not see him/her that first afternoon)

if you want it emptied- the stuff will sit in the cabin. (under the desk)

Your best bet== take a small cooler- one that holds 9 cans is perfect for us. The steward fills it with ice and we have cold drinks when we are in the cabin

Be aware that one is not allowed a large cooler. That is against the rules and you will be called to the naughty area for breaking the rules. You can take the cooler back to your car or they will "get rid" of it for you. Even if it folds compactly, they will not allow it on the ship. I speak as one who knows.

Nancy

Be aware that one is not allowed a large cooler. That is against the rules and you will be called to the naughty area for breaking the rules. You can take the cooler back to your car or they will "get rid" of it for you. Even if it folds compactly, they will not allow it on the ship. I speak as one who knows.

Nancy

taken from the FAQ on the Carnival website:

• Coolers: Small, personal-sized coolers no larger than 12” x 12” x 12” for the purpose of housing small quantities of non-alcoholic beverages and/or medications are permitted as carry-on luggage.

Archived