Looking for pictures and Info on Fish Lips In Port Canaveral

Can anyone please help me. I am looking for pictures and comments on a restaurant in Port Canaveral.

Fish lips.

Please let me know about views, service, food, and anything else we need to be aware of. We are looking at having a Pre Cruise M&M party there.

Thanks

There was a thread on this board a few weeks ago. Maybe you can do a search and find it. There was a link to their website with pix. Hope this helps. I am not sure how far back it went or how hard it is to search. I never have much luck with my searches.

What kind of info do you need? I have been there before know people who like to go there every weekend??? it is a safe clean place to go.. we liked it it is up stairs though so keep that in mind not sureif there was an elevator??? hubby loved the fire crusted shrimp...

the place is casual nothing fancy and there is a bar connected that can get npisy.. same kind of place as grilles just different tables nice view

I have the fishlips website, but there are no pictures.

Our group was looking to see if anyone actually had pictures of the restaurant. It is nice to know the food is good. I will mention to our group about the stairs.

• 3 months later...

Archived