Carnival.com Ranks First in Overall Customer Experience

Did they attempt to use the website or did they just look at it?

Excerpt

For the 'Customer Experience' component of the study, Keynote sent 200 U.S. resident Internet users to each of the 12 cruise booking websites. The online panelists were asked to evaluate the website's home page and form an initial impression of the site and its offerings. Panelists were then asked to use the site to research a cruise that would best meet their needs in terms of price, activities, and any other criteria that might be important to them. Next, panelists were asked to use tools available on the site to explore activities, both on the ship and off the ship, that are available for their chosen itinerary and destination. Finally, the panelists were asked to decide on cruise options for their trip, and proceed as far as possible through the booking process without actually completing the reservation, making note of the total price for the booking, including activities and any other add-ons. Panelists were then asked to use the site to find the answer to a question or problem they may have had when planning a cruise vacation, either during the evaluation or in the past.

well as much as I hate to say it I do think at least tonight that the Carnival website was better than Royal Caribbean website. I could not even get the stupid RCL to let me search out a cruise.....of course that being said Carnival is no stranger to their website problems either!

The heat in Texas must have me confused on the date. Is today April 1?

We are talking about the same website that ruined their search ability for checking cruises frequently for pricing and can't even get their site to take their own Reimbursement Form from the millions of people using IE8 (glad someone finally pointed this out so I could adjust my compatibilty settings)

:confused::rolleyes:

Archived