Will I get an invitation

Andoria

More than likely not with it being that long ago. But if you can find proof that you were on that sailing such as a S&S card, embarkation photo with the date, invoice, etc; you can submit it to Carnival and ask to have the cruise added to your history.

Dave

I dont have proof of my 3 carnival cruises in the 1980s either. So they dont count toward my total carnival cruises.

You would need Carnival to list your old cruise in your cruise history as jetskier says to be listed as a past guest.

I dont have proof of my 3 carnival cruises in the 1980s either. So they dont count toward my total carnival cruises.

You would need Carnival to list your old cruise in your cruise history as jetskier says to be listed as a past guest.

Not worth the hour of free drinks:) Thank you.

I have a several cruises in the last couple years and never got an invite.:confused:

Past guest parties are only held on 5-night or longer cruises. So if you sailed on a 3 or 4 nighter, no party.

Dave

If you log on to the website, you can look and see if your past history is on there. IF not you can email them. That's what I did.

Told them what ship I sailed on and approx. time frame (it was the Ecstasy right before the laundry room fire so that was easy to find), and my maiden name. A day later they had added it on there and past guest party invite was sent for our Alaska cruise

Archived