Bermuda cruise in November... how cold will it be onboard?

Thanks everyone! I was figuring the temperature in Bermuda to probably be in the mid-70s, but what I'm more concerned about is the temperature on the ship for the 4 days we're at sea.

My hubby and I are big on sun and pool time, so we're considering switching to the cruise one week later from Baltimore to the Bahamas before our final payment is due. Then we can do Bermuda at a later date in a warmer season. Am I correct in assuming that once we get out of the mid-Atlantic region and head south to Port Canaveral (the first stop of the Bahamas cruise) that we'll hit warmer waters by maybe the second day? Unfortunately, November is the only month we can get away this year...

Heading to Bermuda, you will have cool weather on-board. However, I am from Florida and anything under 75 is cold to me! You may find the weather delightful.

I would chose the Bahamas. We have been there many times, all months, and have never been cold. Bermuda is beautiful, but we like the Bahamas best.

Shirley

Heading to Bermuda, you will have cool weather on-board. However, I am from Florida and anything under 75 is cold to me! You may find the weather delightful.

I would chose the Bahamas. We have been there many times, all months, and have never been cold. Bermuda is beautiful, but we like the Bahamas best.

Shirley

Cool! Thanks Shirley. :)

Being from Florida, do you happen to know of any good beaches that are close to Port Canaveral? If we change to the Bahamas cruise that will be our first stop and we'd rather relax on a beach than go to one of the theme parks that day.

Also, would it be easy to get from the dock in Nassau to Paradise Island on our own (cab, bus, etc.) than pay the exorbitant excursion fees that Carnival charges? We'd rather do stuff at our own pace than have to meet a group in the atrium and be shuttled off like cattle. LOL.

Archived