I am tooo excited....

KrystalWaters

luvmysox; really, how neat! What month is your wedding anniversary? That's weird, my husband was like if we can't do France(which he told me to do) he would want to go to Hawaii. He's been to France. His mother sent him backpacking through Europe when he was in high school. I am so jealous of that.:rolleyes:

I am so excited right now i have tears in my eyes. Our 10year wedding anniversary is in 2014. My husband knows how my dream is to cruise through Europe especially France. My darling hubby just looked at me and told me to find an international cruise and book it for our anniversary. My jaw just dropped. He knows how important this is for me.

I am fairly new on this boards but i feel so much at home here. I've only cruised Carnival, so i "don't know any better". My question to you is which cruiseline would you pick for your European cruise?

I know 2014 is not up yet but i love to do my research on different cruiselines. We can not afford the ultra exclusive but since this is a special occassion something really nice would be great.

Thanks

Hi Krystal!! :D Wow, I'm excited for you, sounds amazing!! :D I'd like to do a Europe cruise as well sometime. It's true that Carnival only does Europe when they have a new ship. The Magic will be coming to the Caribbean to sail full time out of Galveston later this year. Why don't you look at Cunard? They sail all over the world (including Europe) and are not super, super lux but still super nice, the ships are beautiful, very upscale!! :D I don't thik their prices are too bad either and they do have sales from time to time. They are owned by Carnival. Their website is www.cunard.com

Whatever cruiseline/ship you decide to sail on, have an amazing time!! :D Europe is absolutly beautiful and even better by ship (I did a 16 day Northern Europe/Transatlantic cruise on Holland America - another higher end, very nice line that's owned by Carnival - in the summer of 2009)!! :D It was one of my favourite cruises ever!!!! :D

Archived