Carnival Ecstasy

newcruz21

Wow, those pics bring back memories from last year. Thanks Mach

sigh......I think I have seen every square inch of this ship through Mach's pics. Can't wait to see her in 9 days!

It's always a pleasure to be able to showcase a ship I love and I love the Ecstasy.

I was just on the phone with a few folks from Carnival and I was lamenting losing the Ecstasy. The reply was 'But you're getting the Triumph... it has more balconies, SeaSide Theater... lots more.' I said 'Yeah, but she's not the Ecstasy...' and that's the truth...

:)

sigh......I think I have seen every square inch of this ship through Mach's pics. Can't wait to see her in 9 days!

Me too! I just enjoy seeing his pictures of the Ecstasy & Lambie's too. Can't wait for my turn either, your just a few sailings ahead of mine. Can't wait!!!

Those you have seen are spectacular, and these are some of the same views and few different ones.

The Ecstasy is a great vacation, we've sailed on her many times and all have been great fun!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/leeusry/sets/72157624429222924/

This link above will take you to a few I've posted before.

Lee

Those you have seen are spectacular, and these are some of the same views and few different ones.

The Ecstasy is a great vacation, we've sailed on her many times and all have been great fun!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/leeusry/sets/72157624429222924/

This link above will take you to a few I've posted before.

Lee

Thanks! I enjoyed your pictures too!

Great pics! Thanks all.

What is the open deck right above theSerenity area?

I've always called those 'the wings.' Dunno what Carnival calls them. They're extension of the Lido Deck and prefectly marvelous places to just hang out...

These pictures are from the Ecstasy's sistership, the Inspiration...

IMG_0667.jpg

IMG_0672.jpg

IMG_0685.jpg

THANKS for the pics everyone!!! I havent been on her since all the upgrades! Cant wait! We sail out tomorrow at 4!!!! Whoohooo!! Bon Voyage peeps!!!!

We sail this weekend! Can't wait! It's my first!!

Y'all are SO lucky! Your cruise director is Steve Cassel, one of the best CDs Carnival has. The guy is simply amazing. You MUST catch his show 'Extreme Country' even if you're not a fan of country music. Steve is one of the most amazing violinists/fiddle players I have ever seen!

Please tell him Mach from Cruise Critic said hi!!!

Host Mach,

Thanks for the pics to get me ready. We'll be sailing in 4 days. Late vacation before school starts for the kids and a goodbye cruise to the Ecstasy. Since we've been on all 3ships that docks in Galveston, glad to know we'll have new ships next year and hopefully more with Princess and Disney.

The WaterWorks wasn't there the last time we sailed so the kids will have a blast I'm sure.

Archived