What's YOUR favorite Carnival Ship?

tracyanns

So far, it's the Dream. Sailed her twice and had two fantastic cruises filled with awesome memories!! I really felt that the ship offered a lot of activities. The service was also great, and I loved all the dining options for lunch. I liked the Eastern route a lot more than the Western though.

I'm going to be the odd one out and say the Holiday was my favorite of all time. I loved the small size and how friendly and tight the crew seemed. I miss it. :( But of current ships, it's the Legend, hands down. But that might change after I cruise on Spirit in a few months. :) I think I love the smaller feel of the Spirit class ships.

Hi Folks,

my vote goes to Conquest. She a great shipand crew. Captain is a funny guy,chief engineer is out of Hollywood central casting,and since I am in Houston,its only an hour drive. Close second, Triumph out of New Orleans. Very organized terminal, ship layout is similar to Conquest,and good crew.

I know there are TONS of reviews out there and without having to read through them all though it would be easy to just say...

Hey...what is your favorite carnival ship?

So far I have to say the Dream, but sailing on Miracle in a little under 2 months so that may change from what I hear...

IMHO, I really like the spirit class...Miracle & Pride are close, but I'd have to choose Miracle as the 1st choice...the decor just makes for a better atmosphere ! :D

The Spirit, especially now that it is getting a Serenity Deck. Of course, then it is leaving for Australia - our luck! Love the size of the Spirit class - it's just right.

Next favorite would be the Paradise. We always had great experiences with the food and crew on that ship. I think we are more partial to the smaller ships.

[quote name='marshhawk'][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Individual ship? The Legend[/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS]Class? Fantasy [/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS]I know I make no sense.:confused:[/FONT][/quote]
Pride- Love the MDR at the back of the ship so none of the decks are cut up! Wish she were still on the West coast!

[quote name='BaconIsGood'][COLOR=black][FONT=Verdana]I’m glad to see so many positive replies about the Spirit class. Were sailing on the Miracle in October :)[/FONT][/COLOR][/quote]Pride is the only Spirit class ship we've cruised on-- the rest are Fantasy (except for Splendor, which is in a class all its own!)

Archived