Collapsing Glacier Ice at Tracy Arm - Wow!

BeccaBecca1713

Just saw this on yahoo. I'm at work and can't see the video (argh!!!) but the still pic was pretty impressive. Wonder if any of the tourists were cruisers?! Can't wait to cruise to Alaska one day, even if I do get attacked by a melting glacier, LOL!:D

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/upshot/alaskan-tourists-assailed-collapsing-glacier-ice-225644873.html

Just saw this on yahoo. I'm at work and can't see the video (argh!!!) but the still pic was pretty impressive. Wonder if any of the tourists were cruisers?! Can't wait to cruise to Alaska one day, even if I do get attacked by a melting glacier, LOL!:D

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/upshot/alaskan-tourists-assailed-collapsing-glacier-ice-225644873.html

Cool, Becca. Someone on my roll call mentioned a video like this and I found several others on Youtube. I hope the person wasn't hurt to bad. (update) According to the Youtube site the lady broke her leg, unfortunate. Interesting, thanks. :D

This video has been around for several days now... very cool indeed.

There was at least one person on that tour boat who collapsed on the deck. Dunno if there were any injuries...

:)

That looks too cold for me! I can't see a sandy beach anywhere out there!

:D

Archived