Luggage to cabin ?

Royjan

Hi

Going on the Island Escape on the 30th and can't wait.I presume you hand over your luggage at the transfer coach and then you next see it outside your cabin. We have a pre-booked cabin No. I've just collected our tickets and there is no cabin no. stated on the luggage labels ? How do they know where to deliver the luggage to ?

Thanks

Hi

Going on the Island Escape on the 30th and can't wait.I presume you hand over your luggage at the transfer coach and then you next see it outside your cabin. We have a pre-booked cabin No. I've just collected our tickets and there is no cabin no. stated on the luggage labels ? How do they know where to deliver the luggage to ?

Thanks

Royjan,

You will get your cabin tickets allocated on arrival at the ship, when you will be given an envelope with all the details on. HTH..

RR

Hi there Royjan....we went on IE in July...when you check in at Palma you will be given an envelope with your cards in and also luggage labels to put on your case with your cabin number on....you then go to where the coach driver will have unloaded all the cases, find yours and attach the labels and then they will be delivered to your cabin.....we didn't have to wait long for ours......it is all very efficient and will become clear on the day !!!!:)

Archived