Zumba classes!

Holey

Holey - when we sailed on her in April they did :D Club Fusion - Promenade - deck 7 - If I remember correctly it was on sea days in the afternoon, but it will be listed in your Patter.

Have a great cruise, she is a wonderful ship :D

Zumba is a high energy, aerobic dance class with a fusion of Latin and international music. Great cardio workout that is around one hour in duration. The classes I participate in each week have all levels of ability. There are always new participants and everybody is accepting of their adapting to zumba.

They change the songs and dances every 6 weeks so everybody keeps adjusting to the new dances. So we go back to step 1 learning the new dance but you already know the basic steps.

Zumba is fun and energizing.

Sali

You need shoes. They make special dance shoes you can wear for zumba (my wife has the ryka studio low http://store.ryka.com/product188.html ). You can also just use regular sneakers. If you go barefoot, you may hurt your feet.

We all just wear trainers in uk! I usualy stand at the back but as long as i keep moving im fine lol!:o

Just off the Ruby and Zumba was GREAT!!!! It was held in Club Fusion and the room was packed. The dance floor was totally full, as a matter of fact, too full. Wore sneakers and it was just fine. Worked up quite the sweat. It was one of the best things to do on the ship. There is no charge for the classes and totally worth getting up for. Really fun, high energy and easy to follow or make up your own movements. Very inclusive type of atmosphere. Ages were from 10 to 80 years old.

Sometimes it was morning, sometimes around noon and sometimes mid to late afternoon. Just check your patter each sea day.

I guess the changing time was to allow everyone the chance to try it or perhaps the crew member from the cruise director staff had other tasks to juggle as well.

Archived