Serenade deck 7

Hi all you helpful CCers out there..I booked a balcony guarantee :eek: Anyway, I got a cabin assignment today midship on deck 7 (7622). Being this is my 2nd RCI cruise(last year was an inside), I am not all that familiar with their ships, would anyone know if we will have a good view from our balcony or is there some kind of obstruction? I appreciate any info..thanks!

Looking at deck plan. You should have no obstructions looking outward from the balcony.

The only obstruction is that you cannot look directly down the side of the ship at the water. It is blocked by the metal cover over the lifeboats on all Radiance Class ships.

IMHO this is no biggie. Other CC-ers feel otherwise.

Your mid-ship location should give you a fairly good ride.

Good deal on a guarantee.

Enjoy your cruise on Serenade. It is a beautiful ship with a great crew.

hi, agree with previous poster. had 7056 last may on a family cruise, and we all had great views. no, you can't see straight down into the water but if your sitting in your deck chair it makes no difference anyway.

deck seven was quiet and not far from any ship activities.

have a great cruise!

Looking at deck plan. You should have no obstructions looking outward from the balcony.

The only obstruction is that you cannot look directly down the side of the ship at the water. It is blocked by the metal cover over the lifeboats on all Radiance Class ships.

IMHO this is no biggie. Other CC-ers feel otherwise.

Your mid-ship location should give you a fairly good ride.

Good deal on a guarantee.

Enjoy your cruise on Serenade. It is a beautiful ship with a great crew.

hi, agree with previous poster. had 7056 last may on a family cruise, and we all had great views. no, you can't see straight down into the water but if your sitting in your deck chair it makes no difference anyway.

deck seven was quiet and not far from any ship activities.

have a great cruise!

Thanks so much for the info, I gotta say we feel pretty good about the location, we took a guarantee expecting the worst but hoped for the best...so no complaints here:)

Archived