Brilliance compared to Jewel

judie43

I am always reading accolades for the Jewel. Best of the Radiance class etc. We are sailing on the Brilliance in a couple of months. Although I am not concerned that we won't be happy with our choice,I would love to hear from some Brilliance fans. I hope some of you will be able to point out her best features.

Actually, Brilliance is very similar to Jewel. We sailed on her twice and loved the ship. We have also sailed Jewel twice with a TA coming up in a couple of weeks and loved this ship as well. Both ships had great crews and lovely decor, artwork, etc. and the layout of the two ships is pretty much identical. One difference was that the Seaview Cafe on Brilliance had a more Mediterranean menu than the burgers and fries type menu on the Jewel, probably because the Brilliance was in Europe at the time we sailed. I think you will enjoy the Brilliance. :)

Weve been on Brilliance twice and Jewel once, there both lovely ships.I really cant say there was any difference between them apart from the decor.There both lovely light ships with lots of glass and views of the sea from the lifts and some bars.The centre of both ships has I think a seven deck high centrum where at night theres music and entertainment which gives a lovely feel to it. Youll have a fantastic time,

We've only been on Brilliance, not Jewel, but we loved it. It's a beautiful ship, smaller than some of the others we've been on which we were a little concerned about, but we really enjoyed it. Hopefully Rusty and Susie will still be tending bar at the Champagne bar - we had a blast with them!

Archived