Would you think this is rude?

Fourseventeen

At an event with open seating, I have learned to sit down on saved seats. I first read the sitution. Is it one seat, and someone went to the snack bar, or is it multiple seats. I just look dumbfounded, and thank them for saving it for me. I get some weird looks with that remark. I even ask them if we have met before? My wife is disabled, so this gets more interesting. I sometimes have to ask people to move out of a handicap seat or section. A lady was in a passenger seat of a parked that was running while parked diagnolly across two handicap parking spots at a sporting event while her husband was in line to get tickets. I asked to move. Her response was her husband will be right back. I said no problem, just move the car. She said no. I said, each parking space carries a $250.00 fine for a total of $500.00 and I will find an officer to write it up. (There were plenty officers around). She managed to move.

Only one way to handle a rude person. Stand your ground.

I am encountering rude people more and more often....I try to keep my cool but I am afraid one day I am going to completely lose it. I was at Best Buy the other day waiting to talk to the gentlemen in car stereo's. As soon as he finished with his customer I start to approach him when out of nowhere this lady just swoops in right in front of me. Thankfully the employee knew I had been there and radioed someone for her but helped me. Blows my mind.

Archived