M & G Name Badges

rikatine

Colin-yes you may reprint, the form is on the website.

When you go to the office supply store to purchase the labels that you will be printing out so that each person can fill in their information you will need to purchase Avery 5264 labels. They will print out six name tags per page, that way you will know how many packages you need to purchase. There is no waste this way since the names are not actually printed in and you can save any extras (not everyone shows up for the Meet and Greets!) for your next cruise.

I have to admire the name tags that were shown above, would love to talk to the person who made them!

I just opened the file for the name tags that was posted above and I see that they have 10 nametags per page, different than my template, which has six and uses much less colored ink. If you are interested in seeing the Cruise Critic name tags I have I would be glad to share the website. For the ten per page you would need Avery 5163 labels.

Edited by Whippets
added text

Colin-yes you may reprint, the form is on the website. WHERE?

When you go to the office supply store to purchase the labels that you will be printing out so that each person can fill in their information you will need to purchase Avery 5264 labels. They will print out six name tags per page, that way you will know how many packages you need to purchase. There is no waste this way since the names are not actually printed in and you can save any extras (not everyone shows up for the Meet and Greets!) for your next cruise.

I have to admire the name tags that were shown above, would love to talk to the person who made them!

Which sample uses the Avery 5264 labels? Are you talking about the Epic ones that you want to talk to the creator about? The ones I attached in post 5 use Avery 5163.

Edited by peg013

Colin-yes you may reprint, the form is on the website.

I just opened the file for the name tags that was posted above and I see that they have 10 nametags per page, different than my template, which has six and uses much less colored ink. If you are interested in seeing the Cruise Critic name tags I have I would be glad to share the website. For the ten per page you would need Avery 5163 labels.

I would love to see them. Thanks for pointing out the colored ink issue. Had not thought about that. Also got a PDF file that Host Kat was able to post. I think that was six per page. Have to check to see if the labels she used were the stick on type or not.

Edited by rikatine

Just throwing something out here because I'm bored but looking at the Cruise Critic logo it is a registered trademark. Are you even allowed to use it?

I don't know....just asking.

dont worry about it, even if you cant you will be out at sea on a cruise ship drinking, if someone told me i could not do it i would have a really good laugh.what are the gonna do? keel haul me

relax :cool:

I would love to see them. Thanks for pointing out the colored ink issue. Had not thought about that. Also got a PDF file that Host Kat was able to post. I think that was six per page. Have to check to see if the labels she used were the stick on type or not.

I'd also like to see Whippets name tags.

Here's another version of mine that uses less ink.

Name Tags (2).pdf

I'd also like to see Whippets name tags.

Here's another version of mine that uses less ink.

Peg, How cute. Thanks so much for sharing your work. These are my favorite of the two :). Less ink is better of course. We love to snorkel, so the snorkeling fish in both is great! Also, thanks for posting which labels these are compatible with, it really makes it easy for me.

Edited by rikatine

I have a name tag that was made by the same person who made those posted by Sea Shark, and I treasure it. It was left for me on the Star, and is special !!! I appreciate the time and effort that was put into it, and it is firmly entrenched in my memorabilia !!

Some people appreciate those things, and some ridicule those who do it. Go figure !!!

I have a name tag that was made by the same person who made those posted by Sea Shark, and I treasure it. It was left for me on the Star, and is special !!! I appreciate the time and effort that was put into it, and it is firmly entrenched in my memorabilia !!

Some people appreciate those things, and some ridicule those who do it. Go figure !!!

I too still have some of my name tags.

• 2 years later...
Hi Seashark!

I'm on a cruise to the British Isles ... would like to see a copy of your name tags as I get the dreaded big X instead of the picture.. please email a copy to me at

mvdymale51@gmail.com

Would appreciate it as I'm in charge of name tags for our cruise

First, since this thread is 3 years old, I wouldn't think anyone would still have those saved (though I could be wrong). Second, the last 3 Norwegian cruises we've been on, NCL supplied the name tags, complete with the CC logo. I hope this helps.

Why would anyone want cruise critic name on any badges - especially as they are only worn for about 30 minutes during the M&G.

Why not put tripadvisor on them?

Simple blank stickers with the names written by hand is so much easier.

Why would anyone want cruise critic name on any badges - especially as they are only worn for about 30 minutes during the M&G.

Why not put tripadvisor on them?

Simple blank stickers with the names written by hand is so much easier.

Our repo cruise had over 150 C.C. members . Many wore their badges or C.C. lanyards all cruise to I.D. each other easily .

First, since this thread is 3 years old, I wouldn't think anyone would still have those saved (though I could be wrong). Second, the last 3 Norwegian cruises we've been on, NCL supplied the name tags, complete with the CC logo. I hope this helps.

How does one make sure the ship will provide them?

I have brought blank name tags to 2 so far but it is a pain, even though it is a small one.

Our next is on Getaway. Does anyone know if they provide them on that ship?

I have brought blank name tags to 2 so far but it is a pain, even though it is a small one.

Whoever is the contact for the M&G could ask, or ask for the email of the shipboard group coordinator so they could verify.

At our M&G on the Getaway last week, they had CC nametags provided. The person in charge of our M&G had brought along some blank nametags, so those of us who showed up before they had it set up, had our own, but after they had us sign in, they gave us CC nametags as well.

it was very well organized, and a good time.