Pureed food on Carnival?

JinxyB

We are cruising for the first time with our son next month-he will be 9 months old. I have found a ton of very valuable information on this board and I appreciate everyone's input! I asked our travel agent about getting pureed food and she said some places on the ship will do it and others won't. We are cruising Carnival Valor. I really don't want to bring a ton of baby food in my suitcase...I figure we can mash up fruits and veggies for him on board? He still drinks formula and eats cereal so I will bring all that on board. Has anyone had any luck with getting pureed food on Carnival? Thanks!

I once boarded a flight, for 10h with no food (thankfully we were nursing) my daughter was 6 months old.. so I always bring food now. ALWAYS.

But I owuld look into a baby food grinder. Super easy, and you do it by hand.

http://www.google.com/products/catalog?oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&q=baby+food+grinder&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbm=shop&cid=14866838534689374660&sa=X&ei=tlxITvyWLsPdiAL84p2cDQ&ved=0CEUQ8wIwAA

The MDR will do it..no problem. It may be more difficult in the buffet....since there really aren't waiters....

there will be soft foods that don't require mashing...applesauce, mashed potatoes, bananas, etc....you'll make do.

If your child needs something special, bring it.

• 1 month later...

i second the soft foods from the buffet. I'd bring a couple of take along containers to easily fill from the buffet line, you can store in fridge, or then carry to main dining room if needed. but even at 9 months, baked potatoes, french fries (they love to gum them) saltines, pudding, applesauce, peaches diced tiny, cottage cheese, peas, green beans, carrots etc. you can mash them, or some you can give them whole. just make sure they are large enough or small enough...whichever the case me be.

Archived