What to do in the Bahamas

Crosby3

Just wander the straw market...maybe go to Atlantis and gamble a bit...or tour the shops....or, better yet...stay on the ship! It will be virtually empty, and the pool will be all yours. Very nice!

I agree, stay on the ship.

Go to Ardastra Gardens. Make sure you're there when they feed the lorikeets - that's fun. Then walk to the Fish Fry and have a nice Bahamian lunch.

Or take a walking tour and see the Queen's Staircase and the fort.

The snorkeling tours aren't very expensive either.

Just wondering what would be an inexpensive thing to do in Nassau, Bahamas? We have done the stingray/beach day there before. Looking for something new that won't break the bank!

Besides staying on the ship (which I find kind of weird; staying home is even cheaper and there are no crowds there either) you could take the Nassay Walking Tour. The only cost involved is one dollar to climb the fortress. Meanwhile you can find out what Nassau is all about (history, government, etc). For details go to http://www.*****.com/nassau.html

I would also suggest you interact a bit with the locals. They are very polite and some love to talk to you.

Have a nice day.

Archived