Enchantment out of Baltimore On 5 Day Bermuda

Sailed in January 2011. WONDERFUL ship.

There's a current link on this board. Live from the Enchantment with lots of photos and current news about the ship.

Not to worry, you'll love it.

We are booked on enchantment for 9/17/2011. Heard some bad reviews about the ship and was wondering if anyone has recently sailed her and what your thoughts are. Thanks.

Our most recent sailing was this past April when we did a b2b. Love the Enchantment and the staff and crew are wonderful.

You might find this thread interesting "LIVE" from Enchantment of the Seas / Aug 11, 2011

We are booked on enchantment for 9/17/2011. Heard some bad reviews about the ship and was wondering if anyone has recently sailed her and what your thoughts are. Thanks.

DW and sailed on her a few weeks ago. She is in great shape. The crew was the best!

I sailed on her in September 2010 and the ship was in great shape. DW and I loved are entire experience. The Port of Baltimore was very organized and convienent. the crew was awesome, the food was great, and there were no problems with the ships condition. I had heard the same thing before I went but it seems to be a few people with bad experiences blowing things out of proportion.

We were just on her 23-28 Jul. We had a great time. Ship rides very well, crew is very friendly, food was excellent and the cruisers were the nicest, most polite we have ever cruised with. Baltimore is a very easy port, but the people collecting payment for parking have the nerve to ask for tips in a very round about way. They say something like "some really nice people are tipping really well today". Stuff like that. We just smiled and gave her nothing. They sit in their vehicle and collect payment, nothing else. Other than that, we had a wonderful time. Entertainment is good too.

We sailed the Enchantment in April and had a terrific time! So easy to leave from Baltimore, the ship was clean, food was very good, service was adequate. No complaints except that the theater is not large enough to hold all the passengers needing seats. You have to plan to arrive 45 minutes before the show for seats. Don't miss the special entertainment like the Quest and Know It, Dance It! Chops is worth the extra money.

We had no problem getting seats in the Windjammer for lunch- unless you go early and want to linger.

We sail to Bermuda on the Enchantment 11/12- girlfriends cruise. Can't wait!

I'm also on this cruise on 9/17/11 thankyou for all the helpful info. Does anyone have thoughts or info on deck 2 thats where are cabin is 2627 and I know it's a inside cabin thats not a issue but I wondering since near back of ship will that be a problem:confused:

• 1 month later...

Archived