Freedom of the Seas

cooncat

I have a question for all of you have recently sailed on the Freedom of the Seas. Since they put the movie screen above the pool decks, what do they play on it? What do they play on it during the day, is it loud and is there still a band during the day and how often do they play.

In my own opinion, the entire reserving of shows have gotten out of hand. What happened to leisurely walking up to the theatre when the time is due? I can see it on the Allure and the Oasis when there are so many choices and people, but on the other ships, I really don't see the need.

I really miss cruising, but right now, I dont the funds to do it.

I have a question for all of you have recently sailed on the Freedom of the Seas. Since they put the movie screen above the pool decks, what do they play on it? What do they play on it during the day, is it loud and is there still a band during the day and how often do they play.

In my own opinion, the entire reserving of shows have gotten out of hand. What happened to leisurely walking up to the theatre when the time is due? I can see it on the Allure and the Oasis when there are so many choices and people, but on the other ships, I really don't see the need.

I really miss cruising, but right now, I dont the funds to do it.

We sailed on the Freedom in June. We did not watch anything on the big screen as we spent most of our time either in the kiddie area (with our grandsons) or in the Solarium. I know they showed some of the matches at Wimbledon as well as Grease and a Justin Bieber concert:eek:. The band still played at times during the day. They did use the big screen for some of the pool contests, like the Belly flop. I didn't notice any noise except for one morning as I was walking I noticed the tennis match was extremely loud!

Reserving shows did not start until after our cruise but I can't imagine needing to make a reservation on Freedom. We usually don't go in until a few minutes before the show as we like to sit in the back of the balcony so we can easily slip out if we don't like the show.:D

Sherri:)

I just returned from the august 7th sailing on FOS. During the day they played a video of sea life while the band played. They played music video when the band was on break and played movies at night (soul surfer, grease to name a couple) While they played games or events on the pool deck they showed what ever was going on at the time.

We last sailed on Freedom in June, before the pre-booking of shows. The screen by the pool showed music videos during the day, Grease(sing along) one afternoon, and since we were on in early June...NBA playoffs.

Archived