Pride of America - "The Suite Life" - 7/16/11 - a cruise review

Zimomiller

Suite SF, Penthouse with large Balcony.

suite 12506,

Is this the side of the ship we want to sail on to view the coast?

Lazy J's is this for Suite passengers?

Anyone used the sofa bed? My son 19, 6'4 will be sleeping on this bed.

Does anyone have picture of the suite?

Great post, can't wait to see Hawaii again.

We were in the Owners suite 12000 and the captain turned the ship so we saw the coast. My son is over six feet had no problem with the sofa bed. Yes suites have breakfast and lunch in Lazy J very good service. I only have owners suite photos sorry but if you search for my review it has a lot of detail and day by day links to the freestyle dailys. We sailed January 7 2012

You can find it on the Hawaii board

• 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am sorry our old photo library links are dead.

Here is a new link to our photo tour of our 2 bedroom aft facing Family Suite - Category SH - 9198 on the Pride of America taken 7/16/11

http://s1324.beta.photobucket.com/user/zimomiller/library/#/user/zimomiller/library/Pride%20Aft%20facing%202%20bedroom%20family%20suite%20SH%209198?&_suid=136234466807906589039574117865

If there are other areas that you want photos that I may have, drop me an email. Address is in my signature.

• 3 weeks later...
I can't seem to bring up your pics. Would love to see them. I keep getting a message that they have been taken down. Is this so?

The web site that hosted my photos was sold and the dirt bags that bought it made no effort to retsin the structure of the files.

Is there something specific you want to see? I havethe pictures in files by day at my home.

Send me an email. My email is in my signature below

Edited by Zimomiller

• 1 year later...
I am really wanting to see the pics that go along with your wonderful reviews! I click on the links and I get to page and don't know where to go from there. Any help? Thanks so much!

The links are all dead because the service I was using went out of business.

Here is a link to the suite pics:

http://s1324.photobucket.com/user/zimomiller/library/Pride%20Aft%20facing%202%20bedroom%20family%20suite%20SH%209198?sort=3&page=1

If there is something else specifically that you would like to see, lmk

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Zimomiller - do you think this cabin has been updated since you were in Hawaii? I love the balcony but the TV and furnture look tired and old.

Thanks

He was there in 2012 and the POA has had a couple of room remodels since then (I think). For example, if you check NCL's ice website you will see only flat screen TV's in the suites.

http://www.iceportal.com/brochures/ice/Brochure.aspx?did=3719&brochureid=6053&type=vr&design=3

Edited by ndabunka