Coffee card and tea latte?

tigercat

I can't find any info about the coffee card and was wondering if there are specialty tea that you can get with it as well. I really love Chai Tea lattes and can get them on the Carnival ships so was wondering what Princess has. Does anyone have a list of what they offer and if you have tried the Chai Tea do you know what brand they use?

tigercat

I can't find any info about the coffee card and was wondering if there are specialty tea that you can get with it as well. I really love Chai Tea lattes and can get them on the Carnival ships so was wondering what Princess has. Does anyone have a list of what they offer and if you have tried the Chai Tea do you know what brand they use?

tigercat

Green tea fruit smoothies; various flavors. Also assorted Revolution Teas. Not a tea drinker, so can't give you more info.

How much is it for the coffee card? I don't drink coffee but do love my chai tea. Also, we will be on a 14 day (or a B2B depending on how you booked) so will be coffee card work for the whole time or do I have to buy another one? Also, I would probably only drink one a day so want to make sure that it will be worth it. And thank you for the info you have given me so far.

tigercat

How much is it for the coffee card? I don't drink coffee but do love my chai tea. Also, we will be on a 14 day (or a B2B depending on how you booked) so will be coffee card work for the whole time or do I have to buy another one? Also, I would probably only drink one a day so want to make sure that it will be worth it. And thank you for the info you have given me so far.

tigercat

see the bottom of http://www.princess.com/learn/onboard/food_dining/casual_dining/index.html

Add an automatic 15% tip to the price listed

Archived