Tipping on RSSC

howndder

Hi, my partner Derek & I )Howard have sailed on over 40 cruises and are taking the Navigator in November. The documents state gratuities included, but I'm sort of uncomfortable not tipping. I would love to hear from former RSSC passengers and see how they dealt with this situation. I love reading these boards and its so nice to see so many gay cruisers.

Thanks

I've been on 3 RSSC cruises - you have found a new favorite cruise line!

There is absolutely no tipping on their ships unless someone does something WAAAY over the top (like carrying you up the gangplank, re-writing your home loan, doing your taxes then paying them ;) ). RSSC pays their personnel a decent wage and the majority of their people will refuse a tip if you were to offer...

ENJOY!!:D

we havent cruised on rssc but we have been on silversea and seabourn, both of which also have not tipping policies and let me assure you they really mean it. ive had tips refused. so leave your guilt on the dock and enjoy!!!!

Have sailed the Navigator, the Voyager and the Paul Guiguin.......tipping was never an issue. On the Voyager I did leave a tip for the cabin staff.....both of them searched the ship the day I disembarked to thank me.........

Tipping is not expected....if you want to, Like Thulewx said , for something special..do so. Other than that the crew neither expects it or even hints at it.

Radisson is my favorite..thats why I am sailing with them againg this year...the first time I have ever sailed a ship more than once.....that says a lot about a cruise line for me.

Archived