Gift with Purchases (Clinique, Estee Lauder, etc) :)

Hi Ladies! I don't know if anyone loves getting gift with purchases when they buy make-up (like me!) but if you do, I thought I would share a website with you. I found it a few weeks back and I'm in love! It's called http://www.gwpaddict.com and it's fantastic. It gives you discount codes for several beauty stores and tells you when different gift with purchases are coming out at Macy's, Bon Ton, Lord and Taylor etc. Just thought I would let you all know!! :)

You can buy these without a purchase at cosmetic company store outlets if you have one near you. They are usually in outlet malls and the ones near me are in Reading, PA and Lancaster, PA. I'm pretty sure they exist across the country but they are few and far between. I love these stores they carry MAC, Clinique, Estee Lauder, Bobbi Brown, Origins and other brands.

You can buy these without a purchase at cosmetic company store outlets if you have one near you. They are usually in outlet malls and the ones near me are in Reading, PA and Lancaster, PA. I'm pretty sure they exist across the country but they are few and far between. I love these stores they carry MAC, Clinique, Estee Lauder, Bobbi Brown, Origins and other brands.

South FL has a store like that in the Saks 5th Avenue Outlet, Off 5th, in Sawgrass Mills Mall. They often carry discontinued gift sets.

Hi Ladies! I don't know if anyone loves getting gift with purchases when they buy make-up (like me!) but if you do, I thought I would share a website with you. I found it a few weeks back and I'm in love! It's called www.gwpaddict.com and it's fantastic. It gives you discount codes for several beauty stores and tells you when different gift with purchases are coming out at Macy's, Bon Ton, Lord and Taylor etc. Just thought I would let you all know!! :)

Thanks for posting this. Going to Macy's to get 7 Lancome freebees with $35 purchase. Not bad at all cosidering Lancome prices.

Archived