Table sizes at 150 Central Park

Does anyone know the largest table size at 150 Central Park..we have a party of 8 and I was wondering if we would all be able to sit together?

I believe the largest table size is for 6..and i believe that is an oval table. They do have square tables for 2....so they may be able to put 4 together to make 8...or else they can probably seat you in a table for 6 and put a table for 2 next to it.

They seated us at 2 tables of 4 next to each other because the whole experience at 150 Park is the presentation.

They needed space between the 2 tables because 2 waiters are assigned and serve each table so all 4 people at the table receive their meals at the same time. The waiter then explains each course and how it was prepared.

Unfortunately, it was difficult for us to converse with the other table because of the separation between tables. Futhermore, the restaurant exudes a quiet romantic atmosphere and we did not want to spoil the ambiance for other patrons .

150 Park Central has mostly tables of 2 and 4. I believe they only have 2 tables of 6.

They strongly suggest against large parties.

They actually have several oval and round tables that can hold 6....they also use this same size table for parties of 4 and 5.

Archived