Aft Pools on Coral And Island

louden

I would like to know if I am correct that the aft pools on the Coral and the Island are still part of the Sanctuary? Also, if the Sanctuary closes at 5PM? After this time is the pool area available to all the passengers especially with the ships starting to do the Panama Canal route? I am sure many passengers might like to use this area after Sanctuary hours rather than see it locked. Thank you for any updates on this.

Cheers Louden

That's a good question. We did the Canal on the Coral in April/May; the pool is still part of the Sanctuary, and the Sanctuary does close at 5:00 p.m. But, I honestly do not know whether the pool is opened for general usage after that. I do not believe so, but I cannot say for certain.

I would like to know if I am correct that the aft pools on the Coral and the Island are still part of the Sanctuary? Also, if the Sanctuary closes at 5PM? After this time is the pool area available to all the passengers especially with the ships starting to do the Panama Canal route? I am sure many passengers might like to use this area after Sanctuary hours rather than see it locked. Thank you for any updates on this.

Cheers Louden

The Sanctuary on the Island and Coral only have a small waking type pool.

The pools on the Island and Coral (I think most ships are the same) are open from about 6am to 11pm . When I do my morning walk about 5am the pools and hot tubs are covered with netting.:cool:

Archived