RC Reward Points

I know this topic is all over the message boards, but I have not seem this questioned answered. Is their a max amount of on board credit you can get using your BOA points. I have 60,000 points so does that mean I can get a $600 OBC? I thought I read somewhere that the max is $500 OBC?

Anyone know?

Well you can get as many as you like, there is no limit, you could order a 50,000 point certificate for $500 and (2) 5,000 point certificates for $50 each. Just got to be sure the one your ordering is good for OBC. For example the 75,000 point certificates and above do not offer OBC as a choice. You just order smaller dominations.

Oh I just noticed you spell your name like my daughter, don't see the h in Nichole to often. :D

BonVoyage

Dawna

I know this topic is all over the message boards, but I have not seem this questioned answered. Is their a max amount of on board credit you can get using your BOA points. I have 60,000 points so does that mean I can get a $600 OBC? I thought I read somewhere that the max is $500 OBC?

Anyone know?

You would request two certificates. One for $500 and one for $100; that would cover your 60,000 points

The answer is yes - but......

If this works for you – I used 50,000 points for a free 4 night cruise for 2 ( on the Jewel.) The certificate is good for an OV cabin up to $1000 for 2. Our cruise fare was about $900 for 2. We then upgraded for less than $50 total to a balcony cabin That was a better use of the points than $500 off a cruise fare.

M

When you upgraded did you do that after you applied your coupons or did they give you tot difference when you first booked? i am trying to decide what to do with my 75,000 points and i really don't want to pay alot when it is all done :0)

I just cashed in 50,000 points today. I called the 800 number at visa and the gal told me that you can now redeem points online with Royal Caribbean and they will post them directly into your obc or whatever u want to do with your points; here is the website to do this.

https://www.managerewardsonline.bankofamerica.com/RMSapp/Ctl/entry?pid=grprwd&mc=RCCL

I just cashed in 50,000 points today. I called the 800 number at visa and the gal told me that you can now redeem points online with Royal Caribbean and they will post them directly into your obc or whatever u want to do with your points; here is the website to do this.

https://www.managerewardsonline.bankofamerica.com/RMSapp/Ctl/entry?pid=grprwd&mc=RCCL

Thank you SO much for posting that info - it MUCH easier to decide what to do with my points;)

Archived