Entertainment Rotation.

TravellerNo1

Hi Andy,

We are sailing on Quest on 24th September. Could you find out for me who the Cruise Director will be. I believe the Captain will be Captain Smith. Many thanks.

Colin.

Hi Colin,

On 9/24 the Captain Carl Smith is scheduled as Quest's Master, and Russ Grieve is scheduled as the Cruise Director. Enjoy your Cruise !

Any word on who is the captain on the Nov. 6 cruise? We are doing a b2b and Andy posted that we will have Capt. Leif Karlsson on the Oct. 26 cruise. Will he be staying on for the Nov. 6 cruise as well???

Will we see much of a change in entertainment? I noticed your message below that entertainers are on for 2 sailings!

Hi Onthebalcony,

For 11/6 My understanding is, Captain Karlsson will be Quest's Master, and Tony Markey is your Cruise Director. I'm not certain on the Guest entertainers for your sailing, but I hope you will be pleased.

Enjoy your Cruise !

Hi Andy,

Were you able to find out any information about the CD for the Quest October 8th cruise. Seems like there may have been some changes....it should have been Kirk Detweiler.

Thank you.

Hi Lottie,

For October 8th, Captain Karlsson is scheduled to be Quest's Master, and Tony Markey is scheduled as your Cruise Director.

Enjoy your Cruise !

Hi Onthebalcony,

For 11/6 My understanding is, Captain Karlsson will be Quest's Master, and Tony Markey is your Cruise Director. I'm not certain on the Guest entertainers for your sailing, but I hope you will be pleased.

Enjoy your Cruise !

Many thanks for the information, Andy.

Would you know who will be the Hotel Director on this cruise ? I think (hope!!) it will probably be Philip Herbert.

Archived