Mariner 20 Sept 2011 ex Rome

A couple of questions, we asked a couple on our last M&M on the ROS, so expecting the same answer!!

Any wifi hot spots onboard, if not anyone know the internet costs?

We are my time dining, if we want a table for 2 can we get one?

Latest time to dis embark?

Any Australians on board?

Are the M & M people meeting for a leaving Rome get together somewhere on decK?

stevo

A couple of questions, we asked a couple on our last M&M on the ROS, so expecting the same answer!!

Any wifi hot spots onboard, if not anyone know the internet costs?

We are my time dining, if we want a table for 2 can we get one?

Latest time to dis embark?

Any Australians on board?

Are the M & M people meeting for a leaving Rome get together somewhere on decK?

stevo

Hi;

Be advised a lot of internet issues when I was on the Mariner about two months ago, yes a few Aussies and Kiwis, disembarkation is flexible to be the last check with the desk.

Yes M & G is a good depends on when it is hosted.

cruisinbob

Hi Steve,

Eddie and I are on the same cruise. Last cruise many of us got together at the poolside bar for sailaway. Mention it in the thread for our cruise and see who is interested.

If you have iPhone or Droid, look at the app ShipMate or Ship Mate, you can get info on our cruise, deck plans, countdown clock, port information etc. It is really a fun app. Even plays the ship's horn sounds.

Hi Steve,

Eddie and I are on the same cruise. Last cruise many of us got together at the poolside bar for sailaway. Mention it in the thread for our cruise and see who is interested.

If you have iPhone or Droid, look at the app ShipMate or Ship Mate, you can get info on our cruise, deck plans, countdown clock, port information etc. It is really a fun app. Even plays the ship's horn sounds.

It was planned like that for the ROS in October, but we cancelled and i put this question/thread on the M & M list thread but no response, everyone seems to be trying to get shares in tours!! Still Lynsie and I will be there having a good time, not sure which bar though.

stevo

I think the Pool Bar on Deck 11 is a good place to meet with the Viking Lounge as a backup if the weather doesn't cooperate. What do you think? Should I post this again on our thread?

We will be there just let us know the venue

Gary & David

I think the Pool Bar on Deck 11 is a good place to meet with the Viking Lounge as a backup if the weather doesn't cooperate. What do you think? Should I post this again on our thread?

We personally think its a great idea to have a get together on sailaway as it kind of breaks the ice for the actual M & M.

We could neet at the Pool Bar on deck 11, i don't mind wearing a cap/hat with the Australian Flag on it so we know where to start. The weather WILL be kind to us, just think positive.:D

You could post this on the other thread or post a link there back to this thread, whatever/whichever, lets get the party started, we are on HOLIDAY:D

Stevo

I made a mess of the editing the colours!!

Archived