Oasis schedule change

On oasis now Fyi doing a reverse itinerary due to tropical depression.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

With the price difference that Oasis class is bringing between Eastern and Western...it may not be wise to spend the premium on the eastern route during hurricane season.

Do you know for sure that is what they are doing? I read it more that the order of the ports was reversed as opposed to an Eastern/Western switch?

Do you know for sure that is what they are doing? I read it more that the order of the ports was reversed as opposed to an Eastern/Western switch?

I believe on this one by reverse still means the same itinerary but with port stops in reverse order.

Oasis is supposed to be doing Western this week. There shouldn't be a problem with Cozumel on Monday. The worry is TS Irene which should be near Haiti and/or Jamaica by Tuesday. I wouldn't be surprised if Oasis goes to Costa Maya on Tuesday and then either Falmouth or Labadee on Thursday, depending on the direction of Irene.

I was on this cruise with the reversed itinerary also. Same ports just in reversed order. We ended up with amazing weather and not a drop of rain the entire trip. Just pure sunshine for 7 days. Thank goodness our captain made the right call. He was excellent.

We drove to Florida for this cruise and we're from NY so we stopped in South Carolina until tomorrow morning when we know Irene is out of NY.

Archived