B2B two different cabins?

itzmered

I just had to move down the hall so it was quite easy. I introduced myself to my new cabin steward prior to the end of the first leg. My new cabin was one of the first ones he cleaned so it was ready for me very early. I went into the hall on the morning of the move and I saw my new steward cleaning a cabin. I let him know that whenever he wanted to help me move, I was ready. He came in shortly after that and took care of everything for me. A real gem. All the "turnaround" pax met in one of the lounges at a designated time. Someone came and got us and we all took our old cruise cards to depart, turned right around and used our new ones to get back on. Although it's certainly easier to remain in the same cabin, I would have absolutely no qualms about booking two separate cabins. A completely painless procedure! :p

Sometimes our room steward has moved all our things to the new cabin, sometimes we have moved everything ourselves. No problem either way. In either case, we have always taken our items stored in the old cabin's safe and, once the move is complete, placed them to the new cabin's safe. We've done this ourselves because I don't think the steward could or should be given this responsibility but the passenger should always be responsible for this part of the move.

Myrna

For our upcoming b2b next January, we have the same aft AD mini. Great! However, should we be upgraded on the 2nd leg to an aft VS just around the corner, I would gladly except the "burden" of packing and unpacking to move to another cabin ;). Just sayin'.....

Janet

We are doing a B2B in November (Emerald) and may have to switch rooms but it is no big deal. We have travelled a fair bit and a room for ten nights and then switch for another ten is just so easy. A lot better than packing and moving a long way every day or two.

Besides we only allow ourselves one carry-on and one small pack each.

Archived