Carnival Valor Nov-6-2011

yaktheback

Ok me and the wife are going on our first cruise in November. I'm getting so siked and so is the wife. What are some of the things we need to know. Drink prices, best places on the boat, anything. We have a balcony can anyone see you in there? Thanks

No I think your safe, no one can see you unless you want to be scene and that's either while in port or by another ship. We were on the Valor in March 2010 and had a balcony room mid-ship on the empress deck. We loved the balcony. I do a review of our trip with pictures if you search Valor review March 2010. I liked the sunrise on the top deck with a coffee. There wasn't much we didn't like about it. Sauna & steamroom were great, big window looking out to the sea. Drink prices are a little high but ok. I think a 16oz bud light was about $5.50 -$6.00 and drinks were about $7 or$8 and up. You can bring a bottle of wine onboard each. My recommendation is read all the reviews that you can and ask as many questions as you need to. Have a great trip.

Ok me and the wife are going on our first cruise in November. I'm getting so siked and so is the wife. What are some of the things we need to know. Drink prices, best places on the boat, anything. We have a balcony can anyone see you in there? Thanks

have you read or joined the roll call for your cruise? Lots of info there, specific to your ship, itinerary, excursions.

Archived