What's up with the bungee cord?

KrystalWaters

Be aware that a door stop will not always be in your cabin. Sometimes the steward uses the same one for 2 cabins.;) That being said bring the bungee cord it works great and doesn't take up any room in your luggage. Ours along with our collapsable ice chest stay in our luggage year round.......

Thank you all for your wonderful responses.:D I am getting a slight picture. I'm wondering if I ask my steward for a door stopper would that be acceptable?

I'm sailing on the Dream, Cove Balcony, so do i attach the bungee cord to the railing or to the weather divider?

Thank you all for your wonderful responses.:D I am getting a slight picture. I'm wondering if I ask my steward for a door stopper would that be acceptable?

I'm sailing on the Dream, Cove Balcony, so do i attach the bungee cord to the railing or to the weather divider?

The door stop is usually on the floor next to the front door or in the closet......but sometimes not.....they need these to work every day so if you do use it make sure you put it back......another reason to bring the cord:D

It's easy to figure out how to attach it when you get there....

Archived