Parking at port Everglades

tommyj4

I am taking a cruise on the Liberty of the seas in December from Port Everglade. Can anyone recommend a place to park? Is parking at the port the best option or is off site parking a lot of hassle?

Park N Go and Park N Fly, which are across the road from each other right outside the Eller St port entrance, have numerous shuttles back and forth. I would be concerned about the cheap lots having convenient shuttle services, or maintain good security in their lot.

You also need to verify your rate for cruise parking, as Park n Go (not sure about the others) charges more for cruise than they do for airport parking.

• 1 month later...
Not that I have noticed. You can get covered parking at 2 garages at Port Everglades if you want to pay their price though.

Okay, I think the park and go has such glowing reviews we just reserved it and the rate is great. Thanks for your response.

• 1 month later...

Just got off the Emerald Princess ~ van was waiting right there! We went to the lot and were on the road home within 20 minutes. Amazing service!

TIP: out a window flag on your driver's side window ~ suggest a college flag ~ otherwise you are looking at hundreds of cars for YOURS.. So, something on your car to ID it. When we drove off, we saw our van going back and forth looking for someone's car!

Deb

Never thought of a car flag, but sounds like a good idea. Any of those type of lots we have parked at at airports, they give is a tag we keep with us, and it has the location of our car, and we just show that to the driver, who goes right to the car.

Just got off the Emerald Princess ~ van was waiting right there! We went to the lot and were on the road home within 20 minutes. Amazing service!

TIP: out a window flag on your driver's side window ~ suggest a college flag ~ otherwise you are looking at hundreds of cars for YOURS.. So, something on your car to ID it. When we drove off, we saw our van going back and forth looking for someone's car!

Deb

At Park N Fly, the spots are numbered and the driver writes that on a ticket they give you when you board the shuttle. Just don't loose that ticket!

Deb

Thanks so much for reporting back with your experience. We leave for it this weekend and will park there. Wished I could find a place that has raving reviews like this one in Miami.

Don't use Luxury airport parking. They did not pick up at the port due to over booking. Had to take a cab to there lot, and would not reimberse the fare. Took a total of five hours to finally get my car. Do not use them.

Thank you for the warning. That was a long time for you and unexpected money.

Archived