Just returned from Allure 8/21 sailing...

DonnaK

Allan Brooks

We are also on the Sept 11 Allure sailing and want to thank you so much for your review. Did you have a large group for the meet and mingle? We have 138 signed up and are so afraid we won't have a chance to meet the people who have been active on the roll call. Did they do a group photo?

Thanks again for doing this review--you are getting us so excited!

We are also on the Sept 11 Allure sailing and want to thank you so much for your review. Did you have a large group for the meet and mingle? We have 138 signed up and are so afraid we won't have a chance to meet the people who have been active on the roll call. Did they do a group photo?

Thanks again for doing this review--you are getting us so excited!

Only about 15 people showed up for the M and M. I'm not sure how many signed up. It was kind of lame - RCI only provided a member of the activites staff, and not anyone "important" like they had at past M and M's I've attended. We didn't do a group photo, but people did take photos with each other.

Thanks for answering everyone's questions!!! I have one. Who was the headliner on your cruise? We sail Sept. 25th and I am curious who our headliner act will be.

Thanks!:)

Matthew and Gunnar Nelson, and they exceeded all expectations! They were amazing! (to think, I almost didn't go to their show because I thought I wouldn't like it)

Thanks for answering everyone's questions!!! I have one. Who was the headliner on your cruise? We sail Sept. 25th and I am curious who our headliner act will be.

For our cruise, I had gone to this page and filled out the form asking about the entertainment on board. It was too early for my cruise when I had asked, so they didn't know, but they were able to tell me the cruise director at least.

At this point, you should be able to find out for your cruise if you ask them, though.

Here's a question...

How'd you feel about getting kicked off after 7 days? Were you ready to go home or did you wish you were on a B2B? :)

(As much as I would have loved to stick around with Merion_Mom for another week, I was ready to go home and sleep with my cats again.)

Daghis... your post made me smile.....I too miss my cats when cruising. The first night I really miss my pets and then its ok. I often have thought how cool would it be to be able to travel with your pets!!!

Archived