Speciality restaurants

hansol1966

Thank you, Janet, that is very helpful!

Has anyone tried the specialty dining on the Musica? I'm wondering how the food is at the Italian restaurant, as well as what the prices are like. Thanks!

I used the a la carte restaurant on the Musica last year and it was great. A real step up from the normal main dining restaurant experience. Beuatiful presentation as well. I can't remember exactly what it cost - think it was around 50 euros for 3 courses for 2 of us. I thought it was worth it and would go on again.It compared well to some of the fine dining restaurants that I've been to in Europe and further afield.

I didn't try the other one (Sushi) so can't comment on that one.

Hi again - I think AmoMondo is right - somewhere along these boards I have heard that you pay a flat fee (ie) $25 surcharge per person. This is also what happened when we sailed on Magnifica and ate at TexMex. You will be able to ask when you want to book a table onboard just to make sure.

I used the a la carte restaurant on the Musica last year and it was great. A real step up from the normal main dining restaurant experience. Beuatiful presentation as well. I can't remember exactly what it cost - think it was around 50 euros for 3 courses for 2 of us. I thought it was worth it and would go on again.It compared well to some of the fine dining restaurants that I've been to in Europe and further afield.

I didn't try the other one (Sushi) so can't comment on that one.

Thank you. Glad to hear you enjoyed your meal! My husband and I might try it as a "date night" after feeding the kids at the buffet. :)

Hi Janet&Carl

Some of the speciality restaurants have a flat fee and some are priced per item. The a la carte option is priced per item.

They display the menus outside the restaurant with the prices, so you get an idea of what you are letting yourself in for cost wise.

Does anybody know which restaurants on Poesia in the evening incur a charge. which ones...how much.... and do you think they were worth the premium.

Fred.

Ate at the Sushi place on the Poesia, they had a choice of an all you can eat option or a per piece a la carte choice which is what we opted for. I can't remember exactly, but for two of us we spent about $30.00 and felt it was very worth while. Cost about the same as we would have paid locally, we enjoyed sitting at the bar and watching them make all the sushi.

Archived