Fun Tour?

tigercat

I read that there is no Fun Tour if the ship only has one sea day. We are doing a 14 day cruise on the CP which is 2 7 day cruises and both have only one sea day. My husband really would like to do this tour.

tigercat

Are you talking about the Ultimate Ship's Tour for $150 per person?

I do know for sure. As soon as I got on the CB last week I went to book the UST and was told that they GENERALLY do not have it when there is only one sea day. They did take my name and room number, just in case. They called the next day to advise that they would not run it because it was only one sea day.

I doesn't hurt to go to the desk and ask, just in case.

Which is why I phrased my response including $$. For some people. $150 is not fun. ;)
I was being facetious since we really have no idea what the OP is talking about. :) It could be the UST, a scavenger hunt, the first day's ship tour, a bridge tour, whatever.

Carnival calls it "Behind the Fun Tour" (everything is called "fun" something on Carnival :rolleyes:). I'm guessing that's where the OP got the name. It costs $95 a person for the full tour (they have a lesser tour for the less than 7 day cruises for less money). I suspect the OP may be shocked by the Princess price. We're taking a 5 day Carnival cruise :eek: out of Galveston in November as a little get away since we can drive to the port (glad Princess will be coming to Galveston next winter). Because of that I've been going through their website and saw the information about their ship's tour.

Carnival calls it "Behind the Fun Tour" (everything is called "fun" something on Carnival :rolleyes:). I'm guessing that's where the OP got the name. It costs $95 a person for the full tour (they have a lesser tour for the less than 7 day cruises for less money). I suspect the OP may be shocked by the Princess price. We're taking a 5 day Carnival cruise :eek: out of Galveston in November as a little get away since we can drive to the port (glad Princess will be coming to Galveston next winter). Because of that I've been going through their website and saw the information about their ship's tour.

Well ya it's $95, but do they give you a chef coat?

Sorry I have been away. Yes I ment the ultimate ship tour for $150.00. It is called the Fun tour on the Carnival ships which we were on in Jan. Sorry for the confusion. On our next tour with the Carribbean Princess in Jan there is only 1 sea day on each leg so I guess my husband will be very disappointed. This is only our 2nd Princess cruise (the last one was in 2001) so will be interested to see how this is different from all our Carnival cruises.

tigercat

Archived