Not entirely happy with FCC program...

When I booked my cruise, I applied my FCC right away...took about a week for the free OBC to show up on my account. It showed up...it stayed there until about 3 days ago and then it disappeared!

I just had to spend an hour on the phone repeating myself over and over again to multiple people where the OBC was from and how it was there and now it's not.

They just applied it back on...but I guess I wanted to warn everyone to keep an eye on their OBC. They couldn't explain what had happened...

i noticed a few days or ago carnival website was having alot of problems. There systems could of crashed, thats how you could of lose your OBC. And if their system did crash, it can take them a while to find your FCC certf.

• 2 weeks later...

Well after that extremely long phone call, my FCC was put back on my account...they even sent an email for verification.

I boarded the Glory, and go figure, they had no idea what I was talking about and didn't think I should have any obc. I didn't get the OBC until the 3rd day of the cruise.

So, I guess I'll reiterate that people should make sure they keep an eye on it.

Well after that extremely long phone call, my FCC was put back on my account...they even sent an email for verification.

I boarded the Glory, and go figure, they had no idea what I was talking about and didn't think I should have any obc. I didn't get the OBC until the 3rd day of the cruise.

So, I guess I'll reiterate that people should make sure they keep an eye on it.

I submitted the ES Price Protection Form. When I received email verification for the OBC for the difference I noticed that the FCC OBC fell off. I replied to the email and within 10 minutes I had a "Corrected Email". Any time I get any type of OBC, I print the email as well as reprint that page in the cruise docs.

I submitted the ES Price Protection Form. When I received email verification for the OBC for the difference I noticed that the FCC OBC fell off. I replied to the email and within 10 minutes I had a "Corrected Email". Any time I get any type of OBC, I print the email as well as reprint that page in the cruise docs.

Oh, I brought a copy with me...and the confirmation email- apparently that still wasn't enough.

we had to call after several times they wouldnt allow us to do it online after repeated attempts.When we called we were told the new system of doing it online was crashing.I asked for a confirmation email and got it .I guess I will take the actual cert. with the email just in case.I love Carnival but a company so big cant hire web hosts and designers that can make the website user friendly.I just cant get it

Archived